Tuesday, August 9, 2011

hills alive '11

In mid-July Terry brought 16 students up to SD for the Christian music festival Hills Alive. Me and the kids went too, though he couldn't drive me. I drove my 3 kids and 2-3 girls also.

Here's Samuel on the way up. He did well for that part of the drive. But on the way home, he did horribly. He cried loud for most of the 7 hour drive. He hates his car seat like he hates sleeping on his back.


On our second stop we found this poor little guy stuck to my headlight. No wonder there was a feather stuck on my wipers.


It was hot, hot, hot, as it always is. Here is our camp the first day. Those 3 smiling girls were in my van.


That pop felt so good on my face. And doesn't "Mountain Drops" sound like something Terry would make up?


Before church on Sunday, Terry took the students to the cave that he prints t-shirts for - Sitting Bull Crystal Cave.


We attended our old, home church - where we met, were married, were involved in a super small group and where we even had Noah dedicated. It was so good to see old friends. Jon held Samuel for a while.


This is what Daniel got everyone calling Terry: Teryl.


1 comment:

  1. No pics from the BBQ, huh? :( That's ok. I didn't know your murdered a little birdie on the drive. RIP little birdie. We enjoyed spending time with all of you. Love you, sister!

    ReplyDelete