Sunday, August 28, 2011

Noah the photographer

One guaranteed way to keep Noah occupied is to give him a camera. These are photos that Noah took of all of us last weekend.

Terry completely detailed the Blazer. It was the first time he had cleaned it since he's owned it - over a year. Now he wants to sell it. Also, he's modeling his first piece of Nebraska apparel - the hat, a free garage sale find.

Gotta have self portraits every once in a while right?

This is what Samuel looks like a lot of the time. He's not to fond of his high chair at this point. And he's not too fond of being anywhere mommy or daddy isn't.

Evie lunch face.

And this is mommy's unfortunate lunch face. I'm not vain. I threw this up there even though I look like a complete dork. I think it's funny. Though, since Noah took this, I probably look like this a lot of the time. Uh oh.

And I actually really like this one of Evie.

I like this photo that Noah took in the car. You can see him in the rear view mirror.

1 comment: