Saturday, January 7, 2012

forgotten 1/2: Evie on AFV


I just realized that a few of 2011's highlights were neglected on my blog - important things that I do not want to forget! So, before it gets too far into this new 2012 year, I thought I'd better recap.

I totally forgot to blog about Evie making it onto America's Funniest Videos on April 3, 2011!

I wrote about the initial incident here. Noah knocked Evie down the stairs and I caught it on video. Because you see, it was an accident. It was quite hilarious. This was her look afterwards:


On April 3, 2011, we had a bunch of friends over and we all watched America's Funniest Videos together. We taped the episode but I didn't post it here. Terry was worried it would infringe on AFV somehow... No matter really. I have the original version. Evie's clip didn't win, but she was an honorable mention at the end of the show. They made her go slow motion down the stairs. Of course we all thought her video was much funnier than any of the finalists.

See for yourself:

No comments:

Post a Comment