Wednesday, January 25, 2012

noah's pictures #3

Noah really enjoys taking pictures - especially of his baby brother. And I let him. Sometimes. I'll admit that most of the time I just don't want to sift through all the blurry ones. But afterwards I'm always glad I did because he gets some of the most unique shots.

For instance, here's Noah looking down on Samuel. You can see how long his hair has grown. How can I cut it?!


Samuel is fond of laying around on stuff. His favorite is pillows but anything will do.


Laying in the kitchen looking at brother. See, another good shot!


Cute little feet. Like I think of taking a photo of Samuel's feet.


The sun highlighting his cute little fuzzy headed cowlick.


"Whatcha doing brother?"


Hair on fire.


"Can I come down too?"


Too too cute.


3 comments:

  1. That boy is a genius! I love that last pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang!! Those are some amazing pics -- I need your Noah to come take pictures of my Noah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first one and the one of the feet. It will be interesting to see how interested he is when he is older.

    ReplyDelete