Monday, July 16, 2012

daddy slip n slide

Here is one of the reasons I fell in love with Terry: He's great with kids (I am not).

On Saturday Terry took Noah to the church and they worked on getting a basketball hoop cemented into the ground on the edge of the parking lot. When they got home we busted out the slip n slide since it was like a gazzillion degrees and let the kids go for it. After a short time of watching them he realized that they didn't know how to "slip n slide." So Terry just up and launches himself down the slide fully clothed. Then he pushed the kids down the slide and they all had a grand ol' time.

Noah is conspiring with Daddy how to do some mischief to Evie, who pretends she doesn't know what they're up to.

Samuel got up from his nap and was stripped down so he could enjoy the fun as well.

The fun ended as soon as he slipped and got wet.

He promptly came over to me for some love and I took a photo of him...

...before finding room for his wet diaper bottom on the side of my chair. He's like, "My momma."

While he'll sit with Daddy, he doesn't want him getting too close, apparently. ;)

1 comment: