Tuesday, July 17, 2012

organized play

Like I shared a little while ago, I have continual guilt concerning if my kids are busy "enough." But really, they entertain themselves just fine.

For example, here are all three playing Lego's together. Noah's quite creative with them and Samuel is just getting started with the big Lego's. Evie does whatever Noah does and he's a good example to follow. She's even looking at him. Perfect.

Noah made this stellar train track while I was reading a book last week.

Once the track was done, he moved on to organizing his cars.

This is very reminiscent of when he was just a baby, hardly over a year, when he began lining up his much smaller car collection. They were all perfectly in order then and now. Terry talked with Noah about how he might be a good engineer...

1 comment:

  1. I love it! He and Ali would get along perfectly. There is no more fun type of play than organization, in her book.

    ReplyDelete