Saturday, October 12, 2013

aunty love

It's been about three weeks since my sister was here. She's probably glad to be back with her husband and pets, but we miss her. The kids really enjoyed having her here. She probably felt the need of personal space, just like I do every single day (hence the blog!). 

This was one of her last days here, I think. The kids were all over her even though she was just trying to put some stuff away (haha Steph, I caught you cleaning). And Samuel was taking Snap for a walk inside...


Noah insisted on showing Stephanie all of his art from last year. She's an artist so perhaps he wanted her professional opinion. Er...right. And Evie is a spaz now a days.


I got a cute shot of little Samuel really enjoying pulling poor Snap around.

No comments:

Post a Comment