Wednesday, March 26, 2014

tongue window washing Ezra

After dinner one evening last week while I was washing up, I looked over and saw Ezra at the back door doing this:


I quickly dried my hands, grabbed the camera and headed outside to the other side of the glass. Ezra was glad to see me there.


And he resumed washing windows. It just gets better and better. 


Contemplative tongue. 


Combined nose and tongue smash. 


Now we're getting interesting. Falling down the window tongue? 


Screaming tongue? He could almost be calling for Samuel... or throwing up.


At any rate, Samuel came over. I hope these two get along well. If Samuel's recent behavior to Ezra is any indication of the future, then they'll be fighting before we know it! So far Ezra doesn't seem to mind though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment