Friday, May 16, 2008

barely fits

Here is Noah at about 5-6 months with the same toy I just got out again for Evie. I thought we'd check out how much he's grown!

Here is Noah playing with the toys he was previously too small to get at, which is of great interest to Evie.



Check out that kid! He's huge!!!
.
.
.
.
.
At the lake yesterday Noah found a new use for his cool vacuum/mower: chasing ducks and geese. You'd think he's be scared of the geese like I am, especially since they're sitting on their eggs and they're extra mean (the hissing and wing waving and chasing), but he's not. He's making sure they know who God put in charge of animals by chasing them with his mower. I didn't have my camera with me but it was pretty funny as I'm sure you can imagine.

1 comment:

  1. oh, i hate geese. the ones at canyon lake were so mean. we'd always bring bebo with us to keep them in check so the girls could feed the sweet ducks!

    ReplyDelete