Thursday, May 8, 2008

vacuuming

Today Noah begged me to "vacuum race" and since the house needed it, I agreed.


The other week Terry bought Noah this neat lawn mower toy at a garage sale for $.50 (see 2nd picture) and he calls it his vacuum. I guess he's vacuumed a lot more with me than he's cut the grass with daddy b/c even though it's a lawn mower, he still thinks it's a vacuum. Whenever I vacuum, he likes to follow me around and pretend he's vacuuming too with one of his other push toys. He likes to brush his hair too when I'm getting ready in the morning... Guess he spends a little too much time with his mommy. =)





How we got Evie in on the vacuuming action.

Here's Noah cleaning Evie's room with his lawn mower. The purpose of this picture is to show the cool door that Terry's dad put in. There used to be a plain wall there. Our bedroom is around the corner from that door and so to feed Evie in the middle of the night would have meant a long walk around her room to the other side where the door is - also where I'm standing to take this picture.


Here is the view from the laundry room door (behind me). The door on the left is our room and the door on the right is Evie's 2nd new door that Jerry put in. Pretty neato! Now I can use this door in the middle of the night instead of the other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment