Saturday, January 29, 2011

40 weeks

Here is me at 40 weeks pregnant. Past 40 weeks actually.
I'm 3 days past my due date of Wednesday, January 26. Babycenter.com says baby is approximately 7 1/2 pounds and 20 inches long.

Noah was a week late, 6#13oz and 19 inches.

Evie was 2 days late, 7#5oz and 19.5 inches.

So who knows. I appear to grow bigger babies every time. From the photo and mirror, it appears to be a pretty big baby in there!

I'm hanging in there, though a little disappointed that I didn't go early...or on my due date. Just holding out hope that I don't go "too" late (over a week would not be cool to me). So that's what we're praying. I've had to adjust my sour attitude many times in the last week. My parents arrived on Wednesday (the due date) and will be here til I kick them out. They are helpful but I hope baby doesn't keep us all waiting for too long.

3 comments:

  1. good luck with baby #3. I just want to say you have small babies for them all being late - I suppose that is a good thing! Mine were all 1+ week early and the smallest guy was 8lbs!! can't wait to hear the news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you so much Dr ogbidi for your herbal product,I bought this herbal supplement after 5 years of trying to conceive surprisingly i got pregnant after using it for just 1 month and 3 weeks.I do believe that your unique Herbal supplement are nothing short of revolutionary as it helped us to have our baby boy, Your herbal product gave me a whole different perspective on infertility even for a bitter skeptic woman who have be trying to conceive for 5 years with your product she still conceive naturally. Thank you, Dr Ogbidi for your help and guide through out the process,for more info or help contact via: via:ogbidihomeofsolution1@gmail.com whatsaap +2348052523829

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of those women who delayed motherhood until the age of 40. I was fit and healthy, ate well and practiced yoga. I had no idea that trying to become pregnant would be so difficult. But I managed to get pregnant by following this method: email this great man God is using to help the needing via: ogbidihomeofsolution1@gmail.com or whatsapp/call him on +2348026905065

    ReplyDelete