Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Noah's pictures

While we were playing outside today I taught Noah how to take pictures with our camera. Of course I put the camera strap around his neck and warned him to be very, very careful. He was. After he went ran down the batteries on the camera, I plugged it in to the computer and discovered he had taken 360 photos!!! I went through and erased the blurry ones but there are still 240! This boy likes to take pictures. And here are just some of his better ones, omitting the ones he took of my backside...

He even captured the nose licking


That's right. That's me, pregnant, on my due date, about to get on the trampoline. Gotta get things moving somehow. My parents arrive today so it's time.


And this is me... I thought it was pretty funny.


What an artistic angle right?


He took tons of Snap dog pictures.


I guess he was trying to get himself in a shot.


Noah's reflection in the dining room window.


Pretty outstanding one of Snap!


Here is what daddy is reading to the kids.


Here is mama doing laundry


Here is a common view of the stairs to Noah but one I've never had. He lays at the top of the stairs, puts his head under the railing and looks down. Took the camera with him...


The toys were a favorite too.

No comments:

Post a Comment