Tuesday, January 11, 2011

sledding here?

Well, apparently it is possible to sled here. We just never have before. It's nothing like home (sigh), but I guess the kids will never know what they're missing.

On pizza night, Sunday, we decided we had to get out of the house even though it was frigid and had been snowing all day. We took the kids to the "hill" behind the lake by the Senior Citizen Center and daddy helped them climb up and down, up and down.

I think this was Evie's first time going down and she got a face full of snow blown back at her. Yeah, she didn't like that so much. Every time she went down, daddy had to carry her back up. After having already shoveled for 1.5 hours that day, Terry was pretty tired come bed time.

He's such a good daddy

They look like they enjoyed themselves

Weeeeee!

I got new boots 50% off at Target, but they hurt my ankles. I thought they'd be a definite upgrade from the others I had - my brothers 7th grade (?) boots. Yeah, that would make them like 15 years old or something and they didn't even fit or keep my feet warm. I just can't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment