Tuesday, October 4, 2011

needle much?

I hadn't been outside today since I got home from MOPS. But when Noah went out to go to a birthday party I saw what the wind blew in...er, off.

A nice carpet of pine needles. Perhaps I should collect them for an old fashioned mattress? Toothpicks? Sewing?

Dratted tree! I actually really like this tree. Except for it's bi-annual shedding. Or perhaps it's just annual. I can't remember.

It's just as bad over on that side. The wind is what's made it so bad really. Get it over with I guess.

It's creeping into the garage too - to the left there. Oh, and in my ideal world, I would like to build a porch along the front picture window over the empty flower garden and sidewalk. Perhaps next summer.

Terry's gonna have to clean out the gutters before the forecasted weekend rain.

2 comments:

  1. You could collect all of your needles and use at mulch - it is a way to reuse, offers similar benefits of other types of mulch and it is super cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's impressive!! You've got to admire it's thoroughness...

    ReplyDelete