Wednesday, October 26, 2011

pumpkins

Terry's dad is a generous man. Case in point. Last week he drove 6 hours just to bring us some home grown pumpkins.

I'm sure he wanted to visit us and his grand kids as well, but I still thought it was pretty nice of him. They had grown a bunch of pumpkins and promised the biggest and best to Noah and Evie, thinking that my parents would be able to bring them down on their fall trip. But their fall trip never happened. So Jerry up and decided to drive down.

They are picking out the biggest for themselves.

He's a strong boy.

How appropriate is his shirt?

Now we have fall decorations. I never do stuff like that!

Of course we still have to carve one or two... Oh, and notice how Noah is admiring his skunk while he's supposed to be looking at the camera. See previous post here...

This one is the roundest and smallest. I put it on my table.

No comments:

Post a Comment