Saturday, October 15, 2011

school project 4

Lately Noah's favorite music is Go Fish. He was introduced to them at VBS this last summer and since the music was pretty fun, I downloaded it from iTunes. Sometimes I regret that decision. He still loves it, but I do not. It's good and all but I've heard it entirely too much. It just drives me absolutely crazy. I have to make up all sorts of silly lyrics to keep myself from getting all hot and bothered, as Thomas the train would say.

So, instead of singing "we kick it old school," sometimes Terry and I sing, "we kick an old mule." Or, more appropriately for this post, we sing "we kick it home school." And that's the only reason I'm telling this story. B/c we kick it home school and these are some of our books.

The one on top, The Hundred Dresses, is quite good. It's about bullying - something Noah has never really experienced, thankfully. I've been thinking of how to incorporate it into my small group of high school girls. It'd be good for them.

And here is this week's science experiment Terry did with the kids while I was at work again. He's such a good daddy. Oh, I think he did this one for Evie but Noah did his own too and it was just as good (I'd take another picture of that but I'm almost done with this post and I want to do be done now).

No comments:

Post a Comment