Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas program 2011

Aren't children's Christmas programs so much fun? The kids are all doing something funny the whole time that it makes me wish I had like 20 eyes. As it is, I only have eyes for my own kids. Last year Evie stole the show b/c the microphone was directly in front of her. You can still watch the video here as well as see all the other programs the kids have been in if you scroll down.

My kids didn't do anything to stand out this year, but they were still cute. Noah's in the middle in the maroon and gray stripes and Evie is third from the left with the pig tails.

I guess we have to work with him about chewing his nails. Also, Evie is standing next to her BFF Kaylee. They are so cute together. So girly.

Samuel did pretty good in the pew with Terry and I, though we didn't get a good photo of the little stinker.

Pointing up in Away in a Manger.

Party time

No comments:

Post a Comment