Thursday, April 12, 2012

last awana night

Last night, Wednesday April 11, was Noah's last night of Sparks and Evie's of Cubbies. I usually never can go see them because Terry and I both are at youth group at the same time. But last night I left early so I could see them get their little awards. They were all so cute, but especially my kids (they are mine after all!). They were practicing their little song for their performance next week, which of course they'll miss. Evie was very into the song. I need to get her in dance class or something.

Evie and her BFF Kaylee. I'm so sad they have to leave their friends.

Noah shows his leader and my former co-worker, LeAnn, his little Sparkie award. He's so proud.

Noah finished his entire Sparks book back in like December and this week he completed the review book we had to order extra. I think he was trying to keep up with his friend Ethan, Kaylee's brother. He did a good job. And Evie knows her little Cubbies verses. Kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment