Wednesday, November 20, 2013

2013 fall retreat

I've mentioned Terry's Fall Retreat a couple times but haven't gotten around to doing a post. I wasn't able to be there due to being previously engaged with a baby. But since the box maze was only the previous week, I was all too happy that Terry's folks took the older kids off my hands for an overnight stay. It was just what I needed. I was able to make a trip up to Camp Judson to visit Terry for a couple hours. 

Looks like Seth and David are explaining a game on Saturday morning. Might have been "Infection," otherwise known as Zombies :P


The group from Wyoming brought their homemade game of Ga Ga Ball. From what I've gathered, it's like a contained version of dodgeball. Everyone has to be inside those walls...


...and attempt to throw the ball at people's legs to knock them out. Terry said the game was hugely popular and made him quite sore.


Here's the Overflow shirt, modeled by Steven.


Since my brother is back in town, he's been helping out with youth group and the young marrieds Sunday school class. The group was passing water along the line to illustrate the theme of Overflow.


I am present in this photo although you can't see me. I included this one because it's the only one I could find with Terry present! They were putting Mary on all the empty pizza boxes.


And here's the whole group!


This is the video Terry made for church.

No comments:

Post a Comment