Monday, November 4, 2013

family picnic

I found some old photos on Terry's phone from when my sister was here back in September. I had completely forgot about the family picnic we had that Sunday after church. I had left by the time the kids were playing afterwards. That's alright though. I have near nightmares about my kids playing by the water in this park. And for good reason.

Samuel found some lovely trash to make float down the little stream at Canyon Lake.


This makes me so nervous! I envision Samuel falling in and getting sucked through the culvert. Ah! But Terry was right there. 


 Terry had to keep an eye on these two. Grace is wearing an old shirt of Evie's. About every time I see her, Grace is wearing something of Evie's. It makes me miss her being little so much! It still seems like she should be only three years old.


Two day apart cousins :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment