Saturday, November 9, 2013

Halloween 2013

Since Terry did the box maze for Halloween last year, we had never had the chance to trick or treat in our own neighborhood. So this year was our first time doing it in this house! 


I had nothing for Samuel so he got to use Noah's hand-me-down a turtle costume, many many times too big for him.


Evie wanted to be a ninja princess. I had no idea how I was going to pull that one off. But when I was rummaging in the back of the kids' closet I just happened to find a ninja costume that a Gburg friend gave us! I just added a (somewhat lame) princess crown and Evie's wish was realized. She was so excited, never complained and colored it herself.


I felt like Noah needed a change from his teenage mutant ninja turtle costume. So we borrowed a muscley Spiderman costume from his friend Jack 


Look at that huge turtle shell!


SO CUTE!


They were so excited.


Off they go! All they ended up doing was up and down our street and they had plenty of candy. 

1 comment:

  1. How ever did Noah see and/or breathe with that mask on??

    ReplyDelete