Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ezra sits... and a 6 month baby throwback

Time is getting away from me. Last week, when I realized that Ezra is nearly six months old already, I thought I should probably sit him up on his own and see how he could do. And there you go. He could do it.


This milestone brought back some memories of our other kids at this same age. I thought I could remember a few blog posts from Evie and Samuel's baby days, but Noah came before the blog - BB, if you will. 

I had to dig this one out of the Snapfish vault. I'm not sure, but judging by his outfit (which Ezra is currently wearing), I think Noah was about six months here. AWWWWWWW! How was my huge, loud, crazy, wacky eight and a half year old ever that little? Geez!


I pulled this old photo of Evie off this post from way back in 2008 when we still lived in the parsonage in Gburg. She definitely had the very best hair of all our babies. Look at it! Look at her! She's so stinking adorable. She also had the very best cheeks.


And here's Destroyer Baby Samuel (who my mom has been praying will be a spiritual destroyer, not just a household destroyer - I like the sound of that). This was not so long ago (2011) in our first house in Gburg. I pulled this photo from this post. Already it's hard to remember even him like this.


 And back to Ezra. You see, he's not quite ready to be unsupported. He pretty much folds completely down to his legs.


Then he leans over and that's all she wrote.


Time to kick the feet.


Or just lay there like the big lump that he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment