Monday, November 4, 2013

Noah's mowing photos

Apparently this last summer while he mowed, Terry allowed Noah while take photos in order to keep him and the rest of the kids busy. I found hundreds of photos when I synced up our old camera. 

There were many, many photos just like this one. 


Noah must have let Evie take an occasional turn. Why he makes this face in photos all the time, I do not know. 


Silly little girl. Makes me miss summer already.


Grace was being babysat this particular day. She's also a good sit-in puppy when Snap can't be found. Oh wait... 


I like this. 


Fast forward a month and it's the same thing all over again. Noah taking photos while daddy mows. Evie is "painting" with water. 


She is such a goof. 


Samuel imitates Evie the most. Or he's just going for his nose... 


 Gah.


A nice contemplative spot for a serious boy. 


I like this. It's the view from our back yard - National Guard land. It's nice not having neighbors back there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment