Sunday, January 11, 2015

2014 Christmas

Our kids were so excited on Christmas morning, just like everyone's kids. It's so fun! We got them up all at the same time and they poured out their stockings first thing. Here they are with their loot waiting for breakfast, the now traditional raspberry coffee cake.



Before we do any present opening, we have to read through the Christmas story in Luke and pray. 



Samuel played with his new Cars 2 cars while "listening"



Ezra played with his own little Switch and Go Dino from the night before



I just loved our tree this year. We have since then taken it down and I still miss it. 



Patiently waiting... They look so happy. Evie's got her new doll Gramma and Grampa K gave her. 



It snowed on Christmas! Those window snowflakes are Star Wars characters which my sister made for me several years ago. I pack them up to save every year! 



Perfect! 



Let it begin!  



Just like Christmas Eve at my folks, the youngest opens first. Ezra got his first little smart phone. Gotta start 'em early.



I managed to surprise Terry with the next step in his workout series, T25. 



Then Ezra got the Planes 2 planes. He's making Dusty fly :) 



We had to buy the Frozen dolls from two different places because the demand was so great. She loves them though! 



And Noah got another Lego Star Wars set for his big gift. I always feel a little sad when Christmas is over. Such excitement and then it's done. Good thing we were headed to the ranch next for more celebrating...

No comments:

Post a Comment