Thursday, April 23, 2015

bath time Ezra

I found these photos from about a month ago on Terry's phone. They serve to illustrate a few differences between Samuel and Ezra. 

Ezra is a water baby. Literally. He was born in the water and perhaps that is why he loves bath time. However, Samuel, who shares the tub, hates bath time. Samuel is rather dramatic anyway, but I am not kidding you when I say Samuel screams through every bath. "My eyes! My eyes!" Ezra just pours the water down his face and has no problem with it. He coughs up what goes down the wrong tube and does it again. Samuel's in the background going, "Oh no Ezwah."



Also, Samuel and Ezra have rather different body types. Samuel is built like Noah, who is built like Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory. Tall and skinny. 
Noah is like Sheldon in other respects as well. His OCD tendencies...


Whereas Ezra is a thicker body type. Other folks with proper chunky babies might think Ezra is far from chunky. But for my boys, he is. He's just thicker. We will see if he remains that way or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment