Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Kitty one month later

I'm getting a back log of kitty pics, so I better dump them into another cat post. Ha! He's about five and a half months old.

I took this one real quick before we went to Dalton Lake since we had returned to the house for my forgotten camera. It appears Trouncer had really been missing us...not.



This one is the absolute best. Noah put the cat down in this position right before bed and he just stayed there! Terry was playing with him, lifting and dropping his little front paws and they just dropped to the couch. He was completely limp, like a sleeping baby. Terry used to always do that with our kids when they were itty bitty. A few minutes later when we were upstairs putting the littles to bed Trouncer was still just laying there like this. I actually sort of wonder if he wasn't always feeling the best. I did go ahead and get him that powerful belly antibiotic I previously mentioned and I think it's worked - the litter box smells less and there haven't been any messes. So perhaps ever since got him a month and a half ago he really did have some sort of yucky GI bug like Giardia, though we don't know what it was since we didn't test.



Just about a week ago our apple tree finally started turning yellow, just overnight. While the kids were playing outside that evening, they put the kitty in the tree. 



You can barely tell there's a kitty in there until you see his one little yellow eye. He he! 



Peek a boo kitty. 




Such a fierce kitty, attacking the twigs and leaves!



Samuel was showing him where the good leaves were. 



Such a cute little tongue! 



I caught him yawning but I thought it looked like he was laughing... 



...so I made this. :D 



Two days ago Trouncer was napping on the school room couch while we were doing school when Luna started licking his butt. Ha!! Then they started fighting, rolling around, meowing and growling.



That night they were snuggly friends once again. So cute.



Today I was sitting in the recliner with my coffee before we started school. Kitty was sleepy after playing in the garage all night and it didn't take long for him to close his eyes. Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment