Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Terry's 39th

On Sunday September 3, 2017, Terry celebrated the last birthday of his thirties. He had preached that morning and joked that he would preach 39 minutes in honor of his 39th birthday. He came pretty close actually. Ha!



I believe we went out to eat at the Pizza Ranch with Terry's family after church. Once finally home, Evie commenced the party in the dungeon that she had prepared. They're playing musical chairs.



There's Samuel and Ezra too. Next they played pin the kiss on the frog.



I can't quite remember, but I think I made pizza for us to eat again and watched a movie. It was super cute the way Ezra was leaning on Luna and she totally put up with it. 



After our movie was over we went upstairs for cake, ice cream, and then bed. 



We love you Terry! What would we do without you?! 



Oh, and then a few days later one of his gifts came in the mail, these golden Neff glasses. I like the reflection of him in the phone. 



I took my own selfie for him to discover later. Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment