Sunday, October 15, 2017

kitty pics, pumpkins, my haircut

Upon hearing that we had just got a cat, a friend brought us over some of their unused cat toys. Suffice it to say, our little killer loved them. Ha! Thanks Roberta!



All that playing sure tuckers a kitty out. He likes laying in the sun by the back door but he doesn't like going outside too much yet. We'll keep trying though. Kitty doesn't want to give up his cush life indoors after being a stray and then a shelter cat. 



Last Wednesday, October 4, Terry's dad brought over his customary Halloween pumpkins. 



Usually the kitty gets rather feisty at night right around the time that Luna wants to go to sleep but this particular night he left her alone and they snuggled all cute together.



The following day, Thursday, when we returned from homeschool coop, we spent the afternoon in the backyard watching some Inmates plant lilac bushes along the new road on the National Guard land behind our house. I hope they live. It'd be nice for them to get big and fill in that empty space that used to be so beautiful.  



That evening Ezra had lulled the kitty into submission again and he just laid there on Ezzie's lap with his huge belly hanging out. This just cracks me up.



Before we went to bed that night I had Terry take one last picture of my long hair before I cut it off the following morning. No more French braids for me! I'd been growing it out for several years, ever since Ezra was a baby, but it seemed to be getting thinner and thinner. I was tired of it falling out all the time, plus the ends were getting raggedy. I was just plain tired of it and wanted a change. Time to bring on the bob!



I cut off more than a foot I think! The middle portion of my ponytail fell out so it wasn't as thick as it should've been, but this is the general idea. I donated it to the Loreal Beautiful Lengths since they only required 8 inches and I wasn't sure how long it was since it sort of got pulled around a bit. 



Boom baby!



I LOVE it. Man, it was so long.



I just look better with short hair. My face is so long and horse-ish that it looks better framed with short hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment