Monday, January 1, 2018

YG Christmas party 2017

It's been a few years since I wrote a youth group Christmas party post, 2013 actually, but because I took photos I'll do one. Here's Terry explaining the first game having to do with balloons and panty hose. 



Noah's group getting started.



Noah's group finished.  



All the small groups with their antlers. 



This one of Jack screaming inside the hose cracks me up. 



Noah wanted to keep those antlers forever and ever. 



This is where Noah got his new Santa hat, from the gift Asher opened. Noah likes to sleep with one of those hats during the Christmas season and we couldn't find our old one.  



One more of Noah's group. 



The middle school group opening white elephant gifts. 



Prae photobombing Noah. It is so difficult to get decent pictures in that sanctuary.  



Terry stole a Yoda light and R2D2 bin. 



He sent me this picture later in the night. Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment