Monday, January 1, 2018

Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

This time around, we waited a full week before seeing the newest Star Wars installation. Last time we even went to a midnight showing with several youth leader friends. It was fantastic fun and I was sorta sad not to relive it, but it just wouldn't work. All six of us went to a 4:30 show with Paul, Mia, and Jack, which was super fun for the kids.



I didn't want the littles to get stir crazy sitting in their seats for three hours so we spent a half hour before the previews in the lobby pretending to play games. 



Na na na na na na na na na Batman! 



I took a bunch of selfies not long before the previews started. Jack was making some pretty hilarious faces behind us.



I snapped one more picture right when the previews were starting. What fun! In my opinion, the movie was not as good as The Force Awakens. But when we went and saw it a second time a week and a half later with Jazmin and Natasha, I liked it better. I am too emotionally vested in these movies and therefore have my guard up, just expecting to be disappointed. There were things I didn't like and of course it was nowhere near the brilliance of the originals which I thought #7 captured, but overall it was fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment