Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Samuel reads and labels...like Evie

Later in the day, after the Super Blue Blood Moon, Samuel reached the point of his Reading book that I could specifically remember Evie covering when she was in Kindergarten in 2014. I had written a post on Evie about four years prior so it stuck out in my mind. The lesson was a review on all the long-a sounds he had learned. I made cards of all the words and after he correctly read each one, he ran around the house labeling the various things. Here he's pointing out "train."



"Brain," ha ha ha. I love that missing front tooth too.



Four things are labeled here, "made," "great," "brain" again, and "vein." 



"Gray."



Then we had to remake this photo from 2014... IT'S SO CUTE I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT! WHY ARE MY KIDS SO BIG NOW?!



Dude. They're huge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment