Wednesday, July 25, 2018

YG at the Maze

The Wednesday after VBS, June 27th, Terry had youth group at the Maze. He does this every summer but I couldn't find another post. This year I brought my camera to capture it.

Here is our young crowd of almost entirely middle schoolers listening to the rules. 



Our littles didn't really know that daddy was working so they still hung on him like usual. 



Entering the maze.



I hung out with Stephanie for the first half of our time there and all my kids just scattered everywhere. Samuel was on a bridge above us. 



Noah and Daddy across the maze.



I caught up with Noah later. Apparently he only knew how to make this face that night.  



Asher always cracks me up.



He just kept coming at me.



Yikes! Ha ha ha.



I caught up with Ezra at some point and although he was pretty confident in his independence, I wanted to make sure he didn't get so lost that he freaked out, so I joined him. 



We found Evie a short time later. 



Thought the light through the mist was pretty.



This is the ultimate silly face, boy! That's called a double chin.



Samuel joined Ezra and I at some point and they were way faster than me. 



We found all the towers, stamps, and our way out but at this point we had only found two. We would never have found the final one if not for Noah. He found everything pretty quickly and then was helping others final the last blue tower.



It was a small miracle that we all found each other at any point. 



Terry below with the typical group of students around him all yelling, "Terry! Terry! Terry!" at the same time like little birds. Ha ha.



Jaz and Katrina surrounded by girls (mostly).



We splurged a whole quarter and let the littles ride this car. Afterwards we went to Armadillos and ate too much ice cream before heading home for a late bedtime. It was a good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment