so sweet! and i love the hair your babies come with! just love it!
Megan
ps- eva, eva, where's the stat counter?! you WANT one, really. especially since you just started your blog, you can have a complete record since the beginning. trust me, you'll be surprised by how often people check in.
I originally started this blog at the dawn of social media, in 2008, after we moved away from home and the second of four children were born. I wanted to share and keep track of our lives. I wanted a record and I loved it. I lost hope, ten years later, of ever recovering from a mountain of puppy pictures and I gave up writing. But now, in 2026, we have moved to Taiwan to be missionaries and I have resurrected my blog. I have always been an archivist and now endeavor to keep another record...and perhaps share my Eva-thoughts, here too.
so sweet! and i love the hair your babies come with! just love it!
ReplyDeleteMegan
ps- eva, eva, where's the stat counter?! you WANT one, really. especially since you just started your blog, you can have a complete record since the beginning. trust me, you'll be surprised by how often people check in.
I adore this photo--and agree--what more should be said!
ReplyDeleteToo many more smiles!
SJ
I adore this photo--and agree--what more should be said!
ReplyDeleteToo many more smiles!
SJ
I promise to check every day!! Why would I ever want to miss pics like this!! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete