Wednesday, September 24, 2008

after the tower

Yeah, so, after The Golden Spike, we went to Cody Park to further entertain ourselves...or rather, to just plain entertain ourselves since we were all a little bored at Bailey Yard. Well, I guess Evie did chew on and perhaps eat a little brochure...

Anyway, Cody Park is pretty much the hub for all the festival's activities. Most of the vendors were packing up but all we really wanted to do was ride the little kid amusement park rides and have some ice cream. I took Noah there last year for this when Terry was at the junior high rally Surge an hour away. Noah had soooo much fun last year. He was like laughing and hooting and hollering he was just having so much fun. It was all brand new! The most exciting thing he'd been on before was a swing. These weren't that much more impressive, but still better.

Oh, and then we had some chocolate ice cream (b/c why would you have anything else but chocolate?). It was great...in a dish. Last year Noah and I stood in line for like 15 minutes to get our cone. We were walking away and had got a couple licks in when it fell off the cone onto the nasty concrete. I'm sure they would have given me another but I was so ready to go.

Here we are on the merry go round carousel. Root! Root bird!

Evie is hanging out with dad and chewing on one of his 26 pairs of sunglasses.

Noah on the little train.


This ride just goes around in circles. Terry didn't think he could stomach it (sensitive w/spinning) so I went again. I have some of the BEST pictures on my phone from this last year. If only we had Verizon down here I could upload them.

Evie giggling later that night...video to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment