Saturday, September 6, 2008

Evie in bed

I just wanted to prove that Evie does and can look left and even sleeps that way occasionally. I have proof - once I got the flash to work. Oh, and for the record, it doesn't look like she's suffocating in her blanket. =)
See the folded up blanket next to her? That's supposed to be under her right side to help correct the flat right side of her head from getting worse, as are the wedges. She's a little rambunctious though.


While I was at youth group Wednesday, Kenzi and her mom Brenda were keeping my sleeping kids in line. Justin Dowdy (eligible young second grade teacher and assistant football coach) brought by the sunglasses he meant to give Terry at his party which he forgot to come to. Kenzi might have a crush on him, I'm not sure... HA! Anyway, here she is modeling the sunglasses.

And here is SLEEPING Evie modeling them! Can you believe they did that? I had no idea that when they said to check our camera b/c they took some funny pictures with the sunglasses that this would be one of them. I called her and told her so and we had a good laugh. Did she wake up? A little but went back to sleep. No harm done I guess!
Stupid blogger won't upload my picture correctly though! You get the general idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment