Thursday, November 13, 2008

2 pics

So I don't really have a cute little story to include with these photos, just an explanation. The first being that it was cold on Saturday so I dug out Noah's old 6-9mos baby suit for Evie that he only wore once. I distinctly remember this occasion b/c of how much it made him cry, hysterically. My mom had bought it for him and since it was freezing outside I thought I'd put him in it for the drive into town. However, it wasn't cold in the car at all for that half hour trip that we used to have to make every single day (barf). I remember white knuckling the steering wheel b/c he was screaming so much. But I digress. I wasn't supposed to have a cute story (HEY. I thought it was cute).

Here's Evie swinging in Noah's snowsuit. We ran some errands and the poor thing was probably assumed to be a boy. Why not? You're right. She's much too cute to be a boy. Sorry Noah. You're cute too, but in a different way. Evie's, well, pretty.

My baby three-and-a-half year old (see those legs put all the way through the leg holes?). He cries when Evie's in "his swing" too...

Oh, and see that red "N" in the background? I made that at MOPS last week. It's supposed to be for the Cornhuskers but I made it N-for-Noah and wrote his name on it. He thought it was great and carried it around like he carried about Baby Snap...which we can't find.

No comments:

Post a Comment