Monday, March 30, 2009

he once was mangy, feral, stinky, dirty, unsnuggable...

See what I mean? Snap-dog's fur was absolutely out of control. I feel bad for him now that I look at this photo. He looks utterly pathetic, like a homeless drifter dog. Poor pup.

It was probably nice and warm for him during the winter, like when we visited home and he spent a lot of time outdoors. But now that the weather is warming up, or at least it's supposed to, we decided he needed a trim.

Oh, and I beg to differ that Miniature Schnauzers don't shed. They do. Since his fur has gotten so long, I've discovered it on the kitchen floor when I sweep. But, thankfully, it doesn't seem to bother Terry's allergies.


Does that look like an irresistible face...? Hmmmm.

I should have know that he could be redeemed from his feral state since he looked like this as a pup:

And voila! He's so soft now. Way different than all that course hair.

What a nice job Doggiestyles in Cozad (10 minutes east) did. And very reasonably priced too.

He even got an Easter flower. Noah liked it too. He REALLY liked it. "I love Snap. He's my best friend."

And we got him a name tag due to the recent run away incident...

No comments:

Post a Comment