Monday, March 2, 2009

sharing

My mom requested no more cute pictures of our kids...but I couldn't resist.

I know she said only said that b/c it's been two months since she's seen them and therefore wants to put a stop to all the growing up that's been going on.

She'll see them soon enough though (we're going home to SoDak this weekend for Nathan and Ana's couple's shower) and I have to keep things updated - especially since Evie is on the move.

Feast your eyes on this: Noah SHARING his trains! If you know how obsessed Noah is w/his tracks and trains, you will understand how BIG this is for him. If not, I will just tell you - It's BIG. He actually allowed Evie to touch his "fence" (Lego's) without screaming or pushing or crying. I think it's b/c he had a good nap. He was most pleasant this evening. He kept hugging and kissing us. Plus, when ALL his trains derailed, he screamed (of course) but then said, "It's okay, I can fix." This is crazy different. He usually screams (of course), fetches us and demands we fix it b/c, as he says, "I can't dooooo it."

See the pieces of "fence" on the floor? =) That's something Noah wouldn't usually stand for.

He's fixing it now... You can't ask for too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment