Thursday, July 9, 2009

Noah's fall(s)

Noah has hit his head TWICE this week. Although it may look like just two falls in these photos, it was really only one.
And it seems strange b/c I thought he was out of the falling down stage that Evie is in. Evie seems to bump her head daily and somehow she's still alright. For instance, I was swinging w/Noah on my lap at the park today. Evie was coming up behind me so I got off so I wouldn't hit her. While I was untangling myself from Noah's long legs, the swing kept going, although it was a pretty gentle swing. The plastic part bonked her head and she's got a nice bruise there now.

So what happened to Noah? He was playing like a monkey and was climbing all over daddy's back on our front porch steps (there are only 2 of them). Daddy was trying to get him off b/c it was quite irritating while he was talking on the phone. But Noah wasn't cooperating and he fell off as Terry got up. He kinda fell down the two steps and bonked his head right on the concrete. Apparently he hit his nose as well. I thought it would bruise bad, but it's just scratched.
That fall on was Sunday. He actually tripped again but these photos were taken before that happened. On Monday he tripped while walking up the stairs to the water slide at the pool. That fall left a bruise on the bridge of his nose and more scratches. Daddy was in the water waiting to catch him so he had nothing to do w/it. So you know we're not child abusers b/c who would put proof up on their blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment