Sunday, February 21, 2010

How would you like THIS for dinner?:
Yeah, me neither. But Evie thought it was pretty good. She knows she's not supposed to get in to Snap's food, but she succumbs to the temptation occasionally. This evening while I was working on dinner I turn around to see her chucking the food onto the kitchen floor from the pantry for Snap to get and eat. You know, kinda like fetch. But then someone ELSE picked it up, assuming it was chocolate. That person shall remain nameless, but it wasn't me!

After a good laugh, I went back to work on dinner and when I turned around, Evie was babbling on but had the distinct look that she was sucking on something. You know the look. Yep, it was dog food. I went and changed my facebook status b/c I like to keep it interesting:

why is it that Evie will suck on DOG FOOD no problem?!! but when it comes to lunch or dinner, she'd rather not?


Still, it's not as bad as the time Noah ate dog poo as a toddler. I was at my parents house and only knew what he had done based on the smell emanating from his mouth...

Anyway, a little while later, I was talking to my brother on facebook chat when Evie came up to me and said, "It's cold." (Yeah, she's talking SO MUCH these days). I took her hands and sure enough, they were cold...and wet... She had been playing in the toilet.
This one, right here.

So, she had an interesting night.

No comments:

Post a Comment