Monday, February 15, 2010

Manga Messiah

You know the song at the end of The Matrix? Handel's Messiah? I know it well b/c I worked in a Carmike when that movie came out (1999 and I was a senior yo!) and I always cleaned the theater while that song was playing. Anyway, I couldn't understand what they were actually singing.

After Terry got this book, "Manga Messiah," for Noah, I would just sing "Man-ga Mess-i-ah" to the tune of Handel's Messiah whenever I'd see the book.

Anyway, Noah is a fan of this book. It's good, and very biblical. It follows the actual events in more detail than any usual kids Bible. The only problem is that Noah wants to read the entire book in one sitting. Not possible. Terry was beginning to slur his words and is resting as I type. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment