Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

I was just 3 days post appendectomy, but you would never know from these photos! I'm like a white washed tomb. I look nice enough on the outside, but under the pretty dress is...well, not so pretty.

Here we are in the sanctuary at church. You can see the flat screen behind us that was just installed so for the singers...I think.

Grampa and Gramma B got Evie this adorable little dress for her birthday! Thank you! It's gorgeous!

We went to Pastor Rick's house for lunch. Evie and Noah are playing in the sandbox under the fort

Looking down from the fort

Shelli busy in the kitchen. We might move here you know!

There's Rick with Evie attached to him already. She likes her men... She even says, "I'm precious" b/c daddy taught her to

Daddy likes his little squish

This boy did not want to stop playing to take photos but I didn't want to miss the opportunity. I even put my dress back on.

This is my new blog header photo. Perhaps it will be in the Christmas card too! It's perfect! Noah is making a face, but since when isn't he?

EIGHT necklaces!!!

Climbing up the stairs to the fort

Here is Nicki walking with the kids in their huge back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment