Monday, April 19, 2010

Noah is FIVE

Noah is five. He's FIVE! That seems like such a mile stone. It's hard to believe. On one hand it seems like Noah is older, but on the other, shouldn't he be closer to three? Where has the time gone? We've gone from the trailer, to the green house, to here. T-shirt Printer to Teacher of developmentally disabled people to pastor. Student to Nurse to finally stay-at-home mommy and housewife to Nurse again!

We've been through some changes and Noah's been through them too. I just can't believe he's five. Wow.

So, here I am showing off our birthday dinner - pan pizza. It was delish, if I say so myself.

Silly five year old

That's better boy

Here is the bike Grampa and Gramma B got the boy. He's never learned to ride a bike b/c the hand-me-down we tried last year was busted. Yeah...We better get on the ball and teach him how to ride! Thanks!

Noah is opening Shari and Jesse's Hot Wheels gifts. He was pretty psyched.

Opening Shari and Jesse's cars.

Pulling out all of Gramma K's exciting clothes =) Hey, I thought they were exciting though Noah quickly moved on.

Evie thought everything was really cool. She's taking advantage of a momentary distraction of Noah's by playing with this McQueen and trailer. He picked this out for himself!

Here is Shari and Jesse's gift: the Hot Wheels ramp thingy. Thanks dudes!

I got this game for Noah the day I was in Kearney and my appendix was giving me trouble. It said something about preschool and counting so I thought it sounded good. And I suppose it is - it's such a long game! I haven't had much patience for it, though Terry has.

And the video is to come!

1 comment:

  1. That pizza DOES look good!! So does your handsome 5-year-old.

    ReplyDelete