Wednesday, April 21, 2010

the (pretty) beast is here

Well, our new sectional arrived today! I was quite pumped. As soon as I woke up this morning I was thinking about it (Terry was teasing that I wouldn't be able to sleep, but I did. HA!). I got the laundry put away, the dusting done and the carpet vacuumed all before 1pm, which was when it was scheduled to arrive.

So here is the big room with the ugly old green couch

This is how I moved the furniture. The matching green chair is in our bedroom for now.

I know I've mentioned how I love vacuum lines =)

BAM! There it is!

Terry is giving the kids a speech about how they are not allowed to jump on this couch (the green one they could - yeah, probably setting ourselves up for aggravation)

Evie went to bed after this

Once we move to the other parsonage and can get all the extra furniture moved to the basement, it won't look quite as huge. But baby, it does now! It came in three sections so, theoretically, we could move the middle section elsewhere to make more space but we don't really have any other place for it to go! Only about a month and a half of it looking like this and then we'll be in a new house! Guess we should've waited to order for another month or so... Oh well, now we can fit our small group in front of the TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment