Monday, April 5, 2010

my oh my: Evie is 2!!

I cannot believe that Evie is two. Okay, I can believe it, but it's just gone really really fast. With Noah at this stage, it seemed like it lasted a lot longer. But I was in school and that was a crazy time for us all. But now we're quite settled. For goodness sakes, Noah was this old when we moved here!!!

Still, I can't imagine our lives without her in them. We love Evangeline Kristina and thank the Lord that He has given us two wonderful years with her. What a joy she is.

We're getting ready to sing. She quite enjoyed that =)

Noah is blurry b/c he never stops moving. He's talking to Grampa B right now.

Evie only wanted the ice cream. No cake for her! And I spent so much time on that frosting in my post-surgery state! Oh well, I really enjoyed the frosting.

Tawnya and Tim came with their three kiddos and her mom and dad, JoAnn and Herb.

Kalli and Noah

JoAnn and Herb

Okay, I did not try to look nice so just look at Evie. She is pulling out Grampa and Gramma B's present - that gorgeous yellow dress!

There's little miracle boy Kellen =)

The confetti ball. Notice the 8 necklaces draped around Evie's neck. Yeah, she's been walking around with them - ALL of them, ALL day long (except for her nap).

Glitter ball

Yay for the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment