Wednesday, September 19, 2012

my birthday

Monday September 17th was my thirty first birthday. Like I said before, I feel more committed to my 30's now - older. 

I had a good day. I slept late and was awoken by Terry bringing me breakfast! He had got up earlier to get me something. We just hung out in the morning and then got to do a lot of shopping and errand running in the afternoon - all without kids! Terry's folks graciously watched them so Terry could come out with me. When we got back to the house, Terry's folks had prepared a BBQ and my folks, Shari and Grace showed up. My mom even made a cake. It was a very good day. 

Grampa B grilling while Shari watches the little punks Samuel and Grace.

The homemade cake. She even got these candles that burned the color of the wax!

Noah explains his card.


Hanging out in the newly re-arranged living room. I bought some shelves to put up some more frames.

The card Terry and the kiddos made for me. I was proud that Evie did her name all by herself. Noah took full advantage of her wide "V." 


1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Happy Birthday!!

    My 31st is in a few weeks, and I've just begun pondering how that makes me feel this week. I'm really just not sure.

    ReplyDelete