Monday, August 19, 2013

first smiles

I am a month behind in blog posts. When I see these photos I am struck by how much he has grown in just a month. Currently, his head and therefore his face, have grown a lot longer. And his rolls are bigger! Samuel never ever had rolls. 

Ezra has been smiling since he was about a month and a half old - or mid way through July.


As if the kids needed one more reason to adore him. The smiles are just the icing on the cake. They actually fight over who gets to talk to him and make him smile.


He is so cute. His eyes are always wide, wide open. People always comment on "how alert!" he is.


Evie discovered how he can hold on to things now. His thighs are rollier than this now. You know what I mean even though that's not a word. I looked it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment