Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas program 2013

I haven't done a church Christmas program post since Gburg! I'm sure the kids were in it last year but I have no post. Perhaps because it's always difficult to get decent pictures.

Samuel has not been going to his little two year old's Sunday school class since he stays home with me during Ezra's nap. We were glad for that too since his class had a part in the program. To find out what kind of destroyer baby shenanigans he would get into in front of the whole church, we were not interested in finding out.

Here's Noah with his cool sunglasses on for the first part of the boys' performance.


Then they turned around as little drummer boys. Noah remembered all of his lines. When he was done he pointed his drum stick at the next boy up. It was cute. :)
"I wish I was a shepherd boy..."

Here's Evie in her little group. She's on the very end of the middle row, paying extra close attention for when her bell color comes up. After this several of her classmates had to recite some lines. Her's was the longest and she was last in line after everyone else had remembered their lines just right. She had been sick for the week leading up to it so I didn't go over her lines very much. She remembered them all perfectly though! She did great.


Looks like she was a red bell. It also appeared, from our viewpoint, that she was about to shake her bell right at the boy's head in front of her. It was funny. I don't think he was in any real danger since he was to the inside of the row. 

No comments:

Post a Comment