Monday, December 23, 2013

Noah's pictures #7: my kids are crazy

I gave Noah some camera freedom last week and he and Evie had a blast. Afterwards they were dying to show us the "cool" videos they made. When we sat down, we understood why it was so noisy downstairs while they were photographing and recording. Our kids are crazy. We had to teach them some additional (obvious) camera etiquette after we viewed their craziness.

I'm not sure I should even enlarge the photos. They're out of control! But maybe I will so you can reassure me... and understand why they have mandatory quiet times every day... and why I'm happy for Terry to get home at night.

Here is one of the only times Noah let Evie take a photo of him - while he was under the kid table. I guess after that he had to be back in the director's chair bossing Evie around. 


Here's an early shot. Nothing too unusual or silly with the two thumbs up and the tongue and the crazy eyes. Okay, maybe it is boarding on weird.


But then she lays on the ground and starts rolling around.


Then he goes in for the close up of her eye.


And a tongue photo. Be thankful I spared you the full on, close-up, foggy tongue photo complete with video (there were several and i'm pretty sure she almost swallowed the camera).


"Evie, open your mouth" (so we can see your gum!) 


"Evie, act deranged"


"Evie, fall over" 


"Evie, smile."


"Evie, fly like a bird." 


He's the genius behind the camera. He does say he wants to make movies when he grows up. That's what he does when he's day dreaming - making movies in his head. Hopefully his movies will be less...crazy.


Here's a little sample of insanity for you. Are all kids like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment