Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We were able to have a Kveene Thanksgiving on the actual holiday this year. There's always so many things to work around, you know? Steph and Steve couldn't be there though because Washington is too far away, so I'm glad she was able to visit in September. However, Nathan and Ana's new house is only 4 houses away from Mom and Dad's so it worked out just fine for them!

I remembered to snap a photo just as we were starting to dig in. Oh so good. 
You might notice the lovely tray of lefse next to my open chair. I am quite proud of that lefse. I helped Mom to roll it all out for the first time and did rather well, if I may so say myself.


No room at the table for a grabby baby! Here, play with this apron, boy.


Since they did funny photos with the turkey leg last year, Terry thought they might as well make it an annual thing. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment